Friday, April 20, 2007

Rednecks!!

Well, we have to admit it at some point...we are both rednecks by nature...we aren't ashamed of it, but neither are we proud...it's just a fact that we have to own up to and face once in a while! :) We thought that we'd share some pics from our Easter weekend, just to prove that fact. On Easter Sunday, Danielle's Dad (David) and brothers Josh and Micah and Sister in Law Kristina along with John-boy decided to spend the afternoon shooting clay piegons in the back yard. They aparently had alot of fun, and come to find out, David was the best, he'd even knock out the ones that other people missed over their heads...all in all, it was fun and they had alot of laughs and great memories.
Oh..and we threw in some bonus redneck material of Zoe!!:)










And lastly--Danielle's Easter Centerpiece creation--made with John's help too!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Hurray for a new post! Nice to see Josh & Kristina. Nice centerpiece too. HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Those actually looked pretty normal to me and kind of fun! Wonder what that says about me?! Janet W.

Anonymous said...

i want to eat your centerpiece. yum!
love,Leanne

Anonymous said...

Nothing scarier than to see those guys with GUNS!!!....well, nothing except maybe my father-in-law and husband with the guns :) Love you guys
Renee

Shannon said...

Well I'm a city girl and I used to think clay pigeons really meant clay birds!! Brian loved explaining that to me!!
Hey Fri. May 11, we're going out for Bri's b-day to Logan's in Noblesville and then to Pinheads- if you're not busy, we'd love to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than the smell of gun smoke in the morning. Hey did i see a fat guy in a little coat, Josh wants to be just like me.

Unknown said...

Who is the anonymous? Tony?

Anonymous said...

funny! A redneck wesleyan dawg

Anonymous said...

HEY! I thought I already sent a comment but apparently it was lost in cyberspace...
Anyhoo...I think of you both often ...love you and miss you and love the corn eating hound!
ps- I got a new puppy!
XO Kimberly