Friday, February 10, 2006
10 Reasons Why I Love Danielle
Well as you all know it is Valentines Day this Tuesday! Are you ready? Danielle and I will be at IWU starting my grad work, so it will not be real romantic. But we are planning on driving down to Indianapolis for Mongolian BBQ, one of our all time favorite places to eat!
So I would like to share with you, 20 Reasons Why I Love Danielle Freed [in no particular order]
1. Her playful attitude. She is always looking for new ways to have fun
2. She is an awesome cook. She can whip up anything!
3. She loves the little things in life...like the snow tonight
4. She is picky, which may be annoying to some, but I find joy in knowing she picked me
5. She is cheap, I have never met anyone who knows how to save a dollar better
6. She loves to watch “Starting Over”
7. She falls asleep in every movie…even at the movie theater
8. She loves to stare at people with me in the mall
9. She knows how to make a Carmel Macchiato with an extra shot, sugar free vanilla, skim milk, 3 splenda, whip cream, extra carmel-dry. And she sounds really cool when she orders it at Starbucks.
10. She loves Diet Coke Black Cherry Vanilla
11. She shares an office with me
12. She plays GameBoy before she goes to bed
13. Her hard drive on her phone is almost filled with pictures
14. She wears retainers when she sleeps…it is so cute to hear her slur her words
15. She still sleeps with a teddy bear and blankie
16. She is my partner in every aspect of ministry
17. She buys me Fat Free Ice Cream
18. She encourages me in my grad work
19. She has a beautiful laugh…it makes everyone smile
20. She lets me hold the remote, but we have to watch her shows.
I just love that girl!