Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Chicago

Well, a couple weekends ago, we spent the weekend in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. We had alot of fun with my parents and lil bro Micah and his friend William (aka Willy to me!)

This was our first stop, Dennys on the south side of Chicago...yumm?!?!




Someone had a hard time reading the menu!!




Once we made it to Milwaukee, my dad and John went to the mitchell domes. They are unique to Milwaukee and nice to visit on a cole cloudy day like they took advantage of. The domes are very warm and beautiful with tons of tropical plants which my dad loves.







While Dad and John enjoyed the domes, the boys and my mom and I took full advantage of some great shopping in the area. Then we were back to Chicago to check into our hotel and head into downtown for the evening.

No comments: