Thursday, April 06, 2006

New FE-115


Danielle and I just purchased a brand spankin new Olympus FE-115 Digital Camera. We are excited! Enjoy our first picture, of course we took of a picture of something cute=)

Hopefully you will see a lot more pictures of where we are currently living, as well as our new destination in Indiana. If you have any great pictures, we would love to see them!! Please send them our way!!

Oh yeah, all of you who love to blog, you have to check you People Fisher. I am currently a founding member, and would love to see you on there!! http://peoplefisher.com/johnfreed --come join me!!

Good night! That paper for my final class is almost done!! I am procrastinating right now!!

7 comments:

Charity said...

Just to clear things up with you guys, the whole charitys foot thing was just for april fools. Nothing happened to her foot, it was just a prank. Guess we fooled you!

Anonymous said...

p.s. that was maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle (and John!)

Nice to see you're moving back to Indiana. Sorry that you have to leave people that you have worked with and love. I'll be just up the road in Carmel from you.

Anonymous said...

hope you got the paper done! we will sure miss you here in WI -- and the hoosiers will be better off when you arrive!

Charity said...

Danielle is adorable!!! :-) Enjoy your new camera. We used to have 3 digital cameras here, but now we only have ONE working one. Hopefully we'll get the other two fixed soon. One got sat on and the other one got sand in it when we were taking pics at the beach. :-/

Anonymous said...

Danielle and John,
Glad you guys are doing super! I miss your bright smiling faces:) I'm leaving life in W. Lafayette and moving to Indy in August so maybe we will get to reunite:) Keep in touch and let me know how things are going...
~Much love

Unknown said...

Mark, i got the paper done!! thanks for the prayer!! I have one Masters level class under my belt!! and i am already tired!!